For a very thankful holiday season, dental veneers can be a perfect asset to your smile. Even if you are only interested in fixing your own smile, a bright smile that veneers can provide is enough light up your home to prepare for the holidays. As one of the most popular cosmetic services in the dental industry, we will do our best to make your veneers the five-star service you’ve been dreaming of.
Here are a few benefits of dental veneers:
– Veneers are extremely hard and durable, despite their thin design.
– Veneers have natural-looking surfaces that can blend with your other teeth. Veneers can be produced and designed to color-match your neighboring teeth.
– If you have any slight abnormalities in your teeth, such as alignment issues, stains, discolorations, cracks, or broken teeth, veneers may be able to help.
– If properly cared for, veneers can last over a decade.
– Due to the porcelain material often used in veneers, they are very difficult to stain. Please speak with your dentist to learn more about which products pose the most risk.
– A small amount of tooth enamel needs to be removed to place the veneers, but it is an amount often much less than need be removed for the placement of crowns or caps.
For a world-class smile, consider talking to our dentists at Bear River Dental about dental veneers. If you would like to have an oral exam by Dr. Nathan Lester, please make an appointment by calling us at 307.789.5608. You can also visit our office in Evanston, Wyoming. We look forward to seeing you smile!